Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weekly seminar

The department of Plant Pathology at the University of Florida offers weekly seminars in the Spring and Fall semesters. I attend most of these seminars, and take notes. In the "weekly seminar" series I will summarize my notes on this blog.

It is important to note that the normal disclaimer applies to these posts (see top of the blog page). In addition, these posts are exclusively based on my notes, which are the result of my personal interpretation of what the speaker says. The speaker does not read or comment on my post before publishing, so what I write is not in any way endorsed or sanctioned by the speaker.

Be that as it may, most of the time, the topics addressed during the seminars are current, interesting, and a great source for discussion.

No comments: